Tree of life Pendant | Glass Pearl Necklaces
My stunning new collection of tree of life pendants. These pendants will make a great statement around your neck. I have a variety of styles to suit all and any occasion.
The frames and branches are all handcrafted by me out of antique copper and silver plated wire.
I have made them with different themes. Each one will be handmade to order and be as near as possible to the picture as possible. As each one is handmade there can be small variations as each is unique. You can choose from copper or silver plated wire. Each one comes with a black cord so ready to wear straight away.
Gemstones will vary as to what I have available
If there is any particular gemstone or colour that you would like please feel free to chat with me to acquire your preferences.
Floral small 4.5 cm x 5.5 cm
Floral large 5 cm x 7 cm
Copper beads 4.5 cm x 5.5 cm
Bubble glass pearl beads 5 cm x 7 cm
One sided bubble gemstone 5 cm x 7 cm
Miracle beads 5 cm x 7 cm
Copper has been around for centuries people used it to drink from cook with and wear. It is believed to have some healing properties.
- Anti aging
- Skin health
- Anti bacterial
- Anti inflammatory
- Good circulation
- Weight loss
- Copper jewellery is just lovely to wear and always looks good.
Please seek medical advice on any concern you have health wise.
Oxidization (a.k.a darkening)
- Copper is a naturally reactive metal, meaning that it constantly changes color as the metal reacts to oxygen in our environment. In humid environments copper reacts and darkens more quickly than in dryer desert climates. If you live by the ocean, the salt in the air may cause the copper to turn a beautiful blue green hue.
Keeping your copper polished
- Despite the natural darkening, copper can be polished to a bright, pink finish. If you wear your copper bracelets, rings and necklaces daily, the natural abrasion against your skin will keep it nice and polished.
- If you want to prevent your copper from tarnishing while in storage, keep it in an air-tight environment (such as a ziplock bag).
- keep your copper jewelry away from humidity - (don't store your jewelry in the bathroom!)
- For smooth copper jewelry, stay on top of the tarnish by rubbing it with a cotton polishing cloth regularly.
- For textured copper jewelry you can use a fine steel wool, a brillo pad or even a fine grade sandpaper to aggressively remove the layer of oxidization.
- For stubborn oxidization, dab a blob of ketchup (tomato sauce!) on your copper jewelry and let it sit for a bit. Wipe it off with a cloth and rinse.
Our Tree of life Pendant:
- This jewellery is completely handmade.
Made with Pure copper wire or Silver plated copper wire
- Gemstones Amethyst, lapis lazuli, yellow jade, dyed jade, red coral, carnelian, aquamarine, aventurine, tigers eye, black onyx, lava bead.
- Please note as our products are handmade to order there may be slight variants.
- The pendant measures: 5cm long
- Adjustable black cord
- Choice of pure copper wire or Silver plated copper wire
How To Order:
Please simply make your choice from the options for this amazing necklace and I will lovingly make your order for you.
My tree of life pendant is made within 1-5 Working Days, this may be longer during seasonal periods, we will notify you accordingly.
Elles Jewellery On Social Media
About Elles Jewellery
Hi my name is Lynn of Elles jewellery
Here is a little bit about how I got started in jewellery making, and holistic jewellery
I was raised in Luton beds. I spent many hours with my grandmother who was a hat designer in the 1920s in Luton for her family’s hat factory. She was a very talented woman and did many crafts, and her her senior years won many a competition with her Easter bonnets etc. she had a lot of materials i.e. seed beads as I now know them. She gave them to me and I used to make bracelets with cotton and a a needle. This was a dream of mine to be a jewellery maker. However time goes by marriage children etc, so was shelved. 5 years ago my boyfriend gave me a jewellery making kit and from there it has become my passion and grown into a fairly successful business. I have lived in Cornwall for 34 years, and I am inspired by the crystal clear light we get here, and the array of colours that this light projects, from the beautiful clear waters with there hues of blues and greens, to the browns and golds of the moors.
My main inspiration now comes from the sea. I collect sea glass from the beautiful beaches around me here in Cornwall.
Sea glass is the treasure of Mother Nature it is classed as rubbish on the beach, however it is far from that. You don’t need any expensive equipment or expertise.
There are rare sea glass pieces to keep your eye out for. Reds, blues , purples and marbles. As you can see I turn these treasures into gorgeous unique jewellery, no two pieces are the same.
I also have found a love of working with copper wire. These colours are inspired by the moors that surround me also. Bare copper has a multitude of colours from really shiny to patina blues and dark copper. I use a variety of beads and sea glass in my work. Silver plated copper wire and pure copper wire can dramatically enhance the bead, sea glass or gemstone.
Beautifully Handmade Limited
Beautifully Handmade is the UK's fastest growing platform formed in December 2021 and has changed since we began with our ethos remaining, we take all the stress out of online selling with all our years' experience in selling handmade gifts and homemade gifts.
If you are looking for stunning unique Handmade Jewellery UK, take a look at the amazing products our sellers including Elles Jewellery have to offer.
If you are looking for the ultimate handmade gift, our sellers have you covered for all handmade gifts via our handmade gift directory.